Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 1

Day one of going back to being vegan went pretty smoothly. Today was my niece's birthday which included hamburgers, hotdogs and many dairy-filled delights. The meats weren't a problem to avoid. Dairy has been harder lately to avoid...but I am determined to get back to being vegan.

During the day I stuck mainly to my mom's pasta salad which is vegan sans the cheese that I took out. Between that and snacking on chips (vegan) I didn't have a problem. I continued to remember the videos I've seen and the facts I know about factory farming and it helped. I feel stronger about being vegan and wish I have never been anything but.

Thats all for Day 1. Let's see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Please post the link on your FB page too - it will remind me to check it out, so we can journey with you.

    ReplyDelete